Bhuwal Insulation Cable Pvt Ltd aims to enhance Customer Satisfaction by consistently meeting the needs and expectations related to product and services
It will strive for making Continual Improvements enabling achievement of Excellence at all levels and Strengthening the Quality Management System
Â Environment Policy :
Bhuwal Insulation Cable Pvt Ltd Is committed to protect and conserve the environment in and around its plant.
For achieving this, Bhuwal Insulation Cable Pvt Ltd :
Safety and Health Policy :
- Comply with the applicable laws and regulations and other requirements.
- Implement the Environment Management System as per ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Create awareness amongst all employees and associates for a clean, green and safe environment.
- The company is committed to prevent pollution.
- Continually improve the environment performance.
- Keep updated on the latest developments and educate all its key personnel on the environment related issues.
- Make the environment policy available to the general public
Bhuwal Insulation Cable Pvt Ltd recognizes that Safety and Health are overriding priorities in its manufacturing activities. We believe that all occupational injuries and illness are preventable.
The Organization Shall Achieve the Policy By :
- Providing and maintaining safe workplace, plants and systems
- Providing information, instructions, training and supervision to ensure safety
- Providing personal protective equipments as required
- Continuously reviewing and improving its safety performance, with commitment to comply with the applicable legal requirements and to other requirement
At Bhuwal Insulation Cable Pvt Ltd we dedicate ourselves to the Safety and Health Policy to improve our performance and strive for achieving zero accident, on a continuous basis.
Energy Policy :
As a responsible corporate citizen, Bhuwal Insulation Cable Pvt Ltd Â is committed to optimize the use of energy in all its manufacturing and allied activities.Â
To Achieve the Above, the Organization is Committed To :
Pritesh Mehta (Executive Director)
- make continual improvements in energy efficiency
- provide information and resources to set and achieve energy objectives and energy targets
- comply with the applicable legal and other requirements relating to its energy aspects
- create awareness of the contents of this policy amongst all employees, internal and external parties and general public
- comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008