High Temperature Cables: Different Types
Posted by Admin on February, 20, 2015
Cables have different application in different areas. High Temperature Cables are highly resistant to heat, & even moisture and corrosion. These High Temperature Cables are designed to work in emergency situations. High Temperature Cables are manufactured by using different raw material like Teflon, Silicon, rubber etc.
There are mainly five types of High Temperature Cables which are available in the market:
- High Temperature Teflon Cables: High Temperature Teflon Cables are very light and flexible in nature. These insulated cables are Teflon jacketed and are highly resistant to high temperature as they have double coating. Teflon Cables are available in different sizes, length and thickness according to your requirement. These cables are very easy to install and don’t require any maintenance.
- EOT Crane Cables: These Cables have wide applications in EOT Cranes. EOT Crane Cables are durable in nature as they are manufactured with high grade raw material. These Crane Cables are highly resistant to moisture, corrosion and chemicals.
- High Temperature Rubber Cables: Rubber Cables are ideal for use in both outdoor and wet conditions. They are highly flexible and durable in nature. Rubber Cables are light weighted and suitable for heavy duty equipment. They require very low maintenance.
- High Temperature Elastomeric Cables: Elastomeric Cables are mainly used in wiring system of industries as they have high current carrying capacity and have insulation property. These High Temperature Elastomeric Cables are available in different shapes, colors and sizes.
- High Voltage Silicon Cables: These Silicon Cables are typically round in shape, light weighted, flexible and are known for their excellent conductivity. These High Voltage Silicon cables have wide electrical applications. Cables are covered with high quality of silicon.
There are number of High Temperature Cable Manufacturers in Mumbai, but you have to choose the best one who can provide superior quality of High Temperature Cables which are highly durable and affordable.
This entry was posted on February, 20, 2015 at 13 : 06 pm and is filed under High Temperature Cables. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.